PDA

View Full Version : 99 d2

rvrsrvc
05-08-2012, 02:14 PM
Black on gray interior. Blacked out windows, black steel wheels, black rubber tires, black plastic flares. Cold a/c, 7 seats. Everything works: cruise, central locking, windows, sunroofs, remote, seat heaters. Well, almost everything: the seats do not adjust and I will look into that.
(Only found this out recently when I gave it to my wife to drive after she fender bent her Newbaru, and couldn't reach the wheel. But, it shows how nice this Rover is if I would put my wife into it. She wont drive my big, blue, muddy Disco I)

Work performed since I bought the Rover last fall:
used a/c compressor, condensor fan and 1 aluminum pipe- recharged and the a/c is cold; 4 New Super Gaz shocks, o-ring on left rear hub; transmission;

Has OME springs with spacers in the front to fit 305/70 A/T's on steel wheels. The spare is a standard size tire on an alloy wheel. Would require an adaptor to fit a proper sized spare. I could be convinced to assist in resolving this issue.

After market radio that an iPod fits inside, has a wonky display that sometimes goes out. I didn't install this part, so.....

Suede headliner and park brake lever;

I've spent about $5100 on this so far; it's tagged, inspected, insured so I've been using to run errands, attend bike club rides, etc. so I feel it's ready to go to a new home.

Offers?

devildog01
05-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Trevor I know a guy who may be interested.I'll get him in contact with you.Just curious,is this the truck Kieth wheeled at Rausch?