PDA

View Full Version : FS: 96 DISCO 5spd swap stuff

soncjet
07-18-2012, 09:51 AM
http://www.cepavw.org/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22884

i wasnt sure if anyone might be interested in any of this on the local VW board i moderate on... or if the guy is on crack. i have no real need for it, but can get his contact info if anyone desires.

he seems to have a knack for having oddball stuff from time to time - so how he ended up with a disco, is not really a huge surprise. he's in VA now, but comes back to the lancaster area for things from time to time.

galen211
07-18-2012, 12:56 PM
Having driven many automatic Rovers I LOVE my 5-spd. If I can avoid it I'll never go back.

Is this guy in Lynchburg? I almost bought a 5-spd truck that needed work. A few weeks later there was a listing for parts from this truck. If it is the same he should have bigger tires and a lift too.

Frank84
07-18-2012, 05:13 PM
Having almost completed the swap now on my RRC, I can tell you that there are a ton of little parts needed to make this work smoothly. So, if anyone is interested this could be a good chance to get all those things in one shot.

pushngo
07-19-2012, 06:53 AM
Having almost completed the swap now on my RRC, I can tell you that there are a ton of little parts needed to make this work smoothly. So, if anyone is interested this could be a good chance to get all those things in one shot.

Beer during assembly.........................just like at the factory