PDA

View Full Version : Series II drive-train(ish) $350

mlp141
10-08-2012, 03:28 PM
Series II drive-train This is the drive-train from a 61 88'' that's been sitting. The motor is not seized, I can turn the fan. However, I cannot comment on its innards. The trans shifts and the transfer case shifts as well. I looked for a trans number and couldn't find one at all. I looked everywhere. So I don't know any details about it other than it came from what the VIN says is a 1961. The whole thing is connected together and still attached to the remnants of the front chassis. The buyer will need to remove all of it. I have no intention of selling it any other way. It is in Titusville PA (at family farm -- I am not there) and you can back a truck/trailer right up to it. $350 OBO http://www.flickr.com/photos/mlp141/...n/photostream/Click image for larger version.1808

Lyle4LClover
10-11-2012, 10:38 PM
Series II drive-train This is the drive-train from a 61 88'' that's been sitting. The motor is not seized, I can turn the fan. However, I cannot comment on its innards. The trans shifts and the transfer case shifts as well. I looked for a trans number and couldn't find one at all. I looked everywhere. So I don't know any details about it other than it came from what the VIN says is a 1961. The whole thing is connected together and still attached to the remnants of the front chassis. The buyer will need to remove all of it. I have no intention of selling it any other way. It is in Titusville PA (at family farm -- I am not there) and you can back a truck/trailer right up to it. $350 OBO http://www.flickr.com/photos/mlp141/...n/photostream/Click image for larger version.1808

May be interested. My 1962 drivetrain is getting tired. Are you coming to Robesonia?

mlp141
10-12-2012, 05:47 AM
May be interested. My 1962 drivetrain is getting tired. Are you coming to Robesonia?

I'm not sure at coming to Robesonia. Depends on the wife and what not.

mlp141
10-15-2012, 07:24 PM
Yea Lyle -- looks like I will be there for the day Saturday.

mlp141
10-22-2012, 06:26 AM
Hey Lyle -- we never talked about this. Still interested?

Lyle4LClover
10-23-2012, 06:50 PM
Hey Lyle -- we never talked about this. Still interested?

Still interested. I have a car carrying trailer and a come a long. I can have it out of your way in no time. Name your price. PM me if you wish.
Thanks

mlp141
10-24-2012, 04:56 AM
Still interested. I have a car carrying trailer and a come a long. I can have it out of your way in no time. Name your price. PM me if you wish.
Thanks

Check your PM