PDA

View Full Version : Paragon Adventure Park

jason
03-01-2006, 11:39 PM
Feel like joining some four wheeling fools on the 1st of April? Back by popular demand, the official Rovers Club Paragon Adventure Park outing! Pack a lunch and meet up bright and early at the upper corner of the lot by the office trailer at 8:00am. You must pre-register at www.paragonap.com or there is a $10 penalty. This time around our group will include a Jeep Rubicon and an H2. If you've ever wondered how your Land Rover stacks up on real trails against these top trucks, now is your chance. You may be pleasantly surprised! Go to paragon's web-site for more information and directions. Don't forget your lunch!

rmuller
03-02-2006, 01:38 AM
Isn't there Paragon Group Rides that day? First saturday of the month?

87xj95disco
03-02-2006, 09:36 PM
i know i would like to show the h2 how its done lol
let me see if i can get my jeep running right.

jason
03-02-2006, 09:42 PM
That is correct. We've gone on regular days and paid for a guide, but it is more economical and inclusive to go on the open ride days. For example, if we have a group of 10 - 15 like we've had in the past, not everyone wants to do the difficult trails, so this allows everyone involved to join the ride level they are comfortable with. I, of course, prefer the level 5 trails that guarantee major damage, but Avis tends to frown on that. (A Buick Regal will ford a 30" deep stream, by the way.)

Unregistered
03-03-2006, 10:44 PM
I think i'm goin too bring a grille. The stupit daiet that wife got me on is goin too be over by then.

hugo
03-03-2006, 10:46 PM
last one was me, Jerry /\
/\
l
l