PDA

View Full Version : Disco, Rangie parts and some series too

Lyle4LClover
03-31-2013, 05:14 PM
Guys, I have:
Rear glass for a Disco for sale, both sides and both alpine. The alpine are clear, the sides tinted full of stickers and from my black Disco. I'd like to get $60 for all 4 ?
Black hood for a Disco 1, from of course, my black Disco. I'd like to get $60? in good shape
I have a "Y" pipe from a '96 with two of four new O2 sensors (Trevor put them on just before I took it off the road, cats are good, truck ran fine, I'd like to get $100 ? Make offer
I have a real good series II breakfast in blue/green (I'm color blind, sorry) that I'd like to get $50?
I have a Disco 1 steering wheel with good air bag, I'd like to get $50 for it?
I have a set of Disco 1 headlights and amber corner lights, like to get $50 for the set?
I have a bellhousing off an automatic '96 Disco for sale. If nothing else it either gives you a pattern for your adaptor plate, makes a good conversation peice or makes one Hell of a bell when struck! - $30?
Range Rover classic passenger side front window regulator, complete, brand new, $80 ?
One brand new ignition coil for Disco 1, not the whole coil pak, just one coil (of 4) (handles two plug wires - $10 ?
Drivers side door handle for a Disco 1, complete, in great shape, works! - $10 ?
Pump for windsheild washer fluid off a '96 Disco - $5 ?
Two good PA titles in my name, one for a Rangie, one for a Disco, price negotiable.
All prices negotiable, trying to clean out my blue shed to make room for more firewood and have no intentions of ever owning another coil sprung Rover. I'll keep my leaf sprung.
I have more too, just have to dig. Make an offer.
Thanks, Lyle

Lyle4LClover
03-31-2013, 05:23 PM
I also have a set of McCreary military cross bar tread tires for sale 7.00 x 16. In good shape, all 4. On road? yeah, they make noise and handle like....., well not too good. Off road? they throw chunks of dirt and rocks bigger than Rob's tire chains! They are mounted on standard steel series wheels. All hold air. All four for $300? OBO. Let me know!
Thanks, Lyle