PDA

View Full Version : rovers picnic

87xj95disco
08-14-2013, 06:11 PM
sorry for the short notice but can anyone please help me. I need some one throw together something
for the rovers picnic. I have some major issues i have to deal with at home.
any help would be greatfull.

thank you

mike stevens

parovertech
08-14-2013, 10:13 PM
I can't plan it but I'd say sept 7th raucsh creek, picinic, Maybe an early lunch/get together then hit the trails for some wheeling. :)

Lyle4LClover
08-16-2013, 10:36 PM
You know, Trevor and Mike, and of course the rest of the club, in the absence of ability of prior planning due to time and life constraints, that may be a very good option! Especially if there is already an active contingency going to Rausch that weekend! I like the idea, the date would line up OK for other events on the calender and it would be a location North of "normal" that may attract others. Mike, your choice last time was great, although the weather took a turn for the worse. I really liked that campgound and went up a month or so later and camped. I like the North factor, being kind of central myself. Trevor, I'm not too familiar with the location's current policies and proceedures as I've not been there since I got my stock Rangie stuck down near what looked like a big road that turned out to be a boulder field! That was about 8 years ago roughly. Thanks to the dude that had the plastic (bondo) wings (can't remember his name at the moment) for helping to get me up and out!) I think this may be a good viable solution to the picnic for a president who is overloaded with home and club duties! I think the picnic is important to the club activities and all that is entailed in the event so I think this may work. Why don't the three of us discuss tomorrow (Saturday)? I will be available anytime after about noonish. Email or text me? post here if you need contact info please. Let's make it happen!
Thanks guys!
Lyle

Lyle4LClover
08-16-2013, 10:49 PM
Sorry for mixing up everyone with their real and virtual lives and screen names! Been working 90 to 100 hours all summer! Just got home after working a 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM shift again (we're hiring if anyone knows refrigeration service!) and read a weeks worth of posts.
Anyway, still like the Raush idea for the picnic! Let me know!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's talk tomorrow.
Lyle (did I mention that I work too much?)