PDA

View Full Version : Fall Trials (?)

DiscoSux
08-27-2013, 05:18 PM
Bueller?

Please be aware of:

Conclave - Sept 19 - 22

Anthracite - Oct. 19 - 20

Rovers on the Rocks - Nov. 8 - 10 (tentatively)

Lyle4LClover
08-27-2013, 09:47 PM
Yes, sorry, been busy, we are holding the Robesonia Fall Trials event on October 24th through October 27th this year with set up days the weekend before.
Thursday October 24th - camp setup, no trial runs, just early arrival and camping
Friday October 25th - Free run! I'll be taking small groups on a run behind my house in the 1900 acre woods and we'll be running some of the unused sections for a "follow Lyle" event. Be prepared!
Saturday October 26th novice run, first timers and such, we'll have some courses set up with off road experts at the ready for assistance.
Sunday October 27th - Advanced, for those that have done it before. The work days the weekend before determine how "advanced" it will be!
Email me questions, comments, and ideas!
I realize work days are over anthricite this year but there is only so many days in the Fall so we've gotta work with what we've got.

DiscoSux
09-09-2013, 03:10 PM
Jensen and I should be there, maybe each with our own trucks. We will be leaving Saturday night though as he has his last football game on Sunday.

dcarr1971
10-22-2013, 09:52 AM
At this very moment, I don't have a single one of my Discos capable of being driven, but I'm still planning on begin there one way or another. (Hopefully I'll have 2 trucks running by tomorrow night...thursday at the latest...)