PDA

View Full Version : RRC upper tailgate parts

rvrsrvc
01-10-2014, 12:32 PM
I'm trying to find parts for the central locking on the upper tailgate. There was a kit MXC1391 that had all of the bits, and I'd gladly take one of those, but specifically I'm looking for the plastic arm that is operated by the central lock motor and by the key.

Whatcha got?

Orange92
01-26-2014, 10:32 AM
Hi Trevor,
I am out of the RRC fun, as I sold my last RRC this last summer. I have a whole stock pile of parts leftover from the four that I had. I am selling some parts on ebay right now, but I have a lot more trim parts, service parts, etc I would love to get rid of. Let me now if you still need the tailgate parts, I can pull out what I have and take pictures.

Andy

rvrsrvc
01-27-2014, 03:49 PM
HI Andy!
Yes, I still need those latch parts. In order to deliver the Rover to the customer, I took apart my perfectly good and functional handle from my Rangie. I'm not in a rush as it's been out of commission since last August....

Orange92
01-28-2014, 01:53 PM
I will take the pictures of what I have. I also have the list of new parts ( door pulls, trim clips, etc) that I have new that you might want to have as a stockpile for customers cars.

Andy