PDA

View Full Version : Green Guided 1/25 (Sat) @ Rausch Creek

qbenplaya00
01-13-2014, 08:34 PM
Rausch Creek is hosting a GREEN level guided ride on Saturday, January 25, 2014. * *This ride is geared towards stock or slightly modified 4 wheel drive vehicles. *This ride will require a minimum of 5 attendees/vehicles that are pre-registered. If the minimum number of vehicles is not met, the ride may be postponed, and a rain check given for a future guided ride.

FEE:

Driver w/membership $55
Driver w/o park membership $70
Passengers w/membership $7
Passengers w/o park membership $15

If someone has a day pass, 5-day pass, or a season pass, the driver fee is $20.

ITINERARY: * *
Be at park by 8:45 a.m. to get checked-in. * Ride leaves approximately 9 to 9:30.
Back at the parking lot around 4 p.m.
Pack a lunch and top off your tank prior to getting to the park. *

HOW TO SIGN UP:
Pre-payment of the driver/vehicle is required (passengers can pay the morning of the ride). If you cancel with at least a week’s notice, you will receive a refund. This ride will go as planned unless there is extreme weather sufficient to close the highways or the minimum number of vehicles is not met (in which case the ride will be rescheduled).

Call the park office weekends at 570-695-3900 and speak to Melissa. *She'll answer your questions and get your info to sign you up.

my pops want to try out fj cruiser and my d2... might have 1 or 2 more lr's coming.
All are Daily Drivers/ Grocery Getters/ Mall Rated so nothing too crazy.

rvrsrvc
01-17-2014, 05:34 PM
Sounds like fun! I have a pinewood derby race that day. Well, at least Max does....

qbenplaya00
01-22-2014, 02:31 PM
Lynn

We are canceling the guided ride for January. Hoping for better conditions for the next one which is Feb. 22.

oh well anyone going from now until then?

scottsdalerrc
01-23-2014, 05:50 PM
I'd be down for Feb maybe...we'll see how much my schedule changes between now and then.