PDA

View Full Version : 74 Lightweight Parts Help etc

crazyfish
06-07-2005, 11:39 PM
Peter Reed and I bought a 1974 lightweight, and since we're both Series guys, we understand about half of it.... we're looking for parts, info, diagrams etc for this. It's been converted to 12v, was a FFR. Not sure what extra wiring we can take out.

Top on the list is the front screw on lights, a canvas top and a picture of where the damn battery is supposed to sit. Right now it's sitting in between the seats in an open recessed box.

Unregistered
06-18-2005, 08:29 AM
I have a few plastic screw on lights for MOD trucks- Have not check my supply lately- Between jobs, I a few years back I worked down at Skytop Rover. My main job was get to the electrics on his rovers working up to par. 24 V LTWT and a 109 are basicly the same. Your can find a print of a 109 mod at most military rover web sites. Batteries sat in the middle with a metal cover, Did the P.O. take the shunt boxes out of the back of the truck. Worth $ on E-Bay.

LCutler@Comcast.net

crazyfish
06-19-2005, 08:38 AM
You may have worked on this lightweight then. I'm pretty sure it was one of his at one time. Met Gabor a few times as a friend of mine has a building just the other end of the alley ( forget the name but the cobblestone one ) in his new place.

Haven't been there in a while, an his website isn't really getting updated any more other than a 109 5 door and some parts rangies.

Unregistered
06-19-2005, 10:58 AM
E_Mail me, I live not to far form you, Ambler