PDA

View Full Version : Fred Bremier

80-One
12-12-2016, 05:38 PM
It is with very heavy heart that I must pass on the sad news of Fred Bremier suddenly passing yesterday.

Fred was in remission from a bout of cancer and was recovering nicely. He was looking forward to attending ROVERS club Spruce Cabin event and the Spring Robesonia trials.

Fred was feeling a little under the weather yesterday and decided to take a nap after complaining of a headache and having an upset stomach.
It appears that Fred suffered a sudden brain aneurysm and never regained consciousness.

Fred was a car guy and total gear head. He loved his Aston Martin and Porsche 928's. After owning numerous Discovery I and II's he settled on what was in his opinion the best Land Rover product; the Range Rover Classic.
He loved sitting around a campfire at Robesonia or the fire place at Spruce Cabin sipping a scotch or glass of port, talking cars and all things Land Rover.

Family and friends are still in total shock.

Rest in peace my friend. Let your engine always start. Happy Trails and safe travels.

Steve

galen211
12-12-2016, 05:51 PM
What a loss to our group. Fred was an awesome guy and always so upbeat. :(

Frank84
12-12-2016, 06:26 PM
Wow, really sorry to hear. I will certainly miss his entertaining personality and good nature at the events.

Disco96JSWB
12-12-2016, 06:42 PM
I'm saddened to see the news about Fred. Jake sent a text and told me to check the website. Fred was full of enthusiasm and, as Steve said, a true car guy. My favorite stories were about his exploits in an Austin Mini he had in college, but all the stories were entertaining. It seemed like the more complicated the car, the more enthused he was about it.

Godspeed, Fred.

80-One
12-14-2016, 06:18 PM
Listed below is a link to Fred's Obituary.

There are also details on a family and friends gathering on Sunday afternoon between 1.30-4.00PM at Ariana's Restaurant, 981 North Wales Road, North Wales, PA.
Judy, Fred's wife has stressed that the Land Rover community are especially welcome.It will be an informal, casually dressed event to celebrate Fred's life. She has said that it will not be religious in nature but more along the lines of a wake/party.

http://www.burlingtoncountytimes.com/obituaries/intell/fred-bremier-iii/article_3db08096-a86a-565b-9ccf-bac52b63ccfb.html

Fred is already reaching out from the other side. Judy called me earlier to say she wanted to move one of Fred's Range Rovers.........it wouldn't start! :)

See you all Sunday afternoon.
Best wishes
Steve