PDA

View Full Version : 2006 AGM and Club Picnic!

jason
05-05-2006, 06:15 PM
Greetings All!
It's that time of year again when we have the opportunity to dust off our ball gloves and fire up the grill! Our Annual General Meeting will be combined with our Club Picnic this year, so it will be an event you'll certainly want to attend! To make it even more special, we have enlisted the good folks at Brandywine Picnic Park, www.picnic.com, to provide us with an awesome venue and take care of all the details concerning food and fun!

Brandywine offers a plethora of entertaining games and activities for all ages, including softball, basketball, a rock climbing wall, canoeing, paddle boats, and rides and slides for the kids, just to name a few. Sources have also informed me that there will be an R/C car off-road driving competition! Sounds like fun! Since this is an official club event, half of your $35 per person admission price will be paid by the club. The $15 price of admission for club members will include all food and activities, and kids under 6 are free!

This special club price is only good if you RSVP to membershiproversclub@yahoo.com ,or pay via Paypal, no later than June 6th!

After June 6th, the regular rates apply ($35 for 6 years old and up, $25 under 6). As always, non-club members are more than welcome to join us. The AGM portion of the day will take no more than 45 minutes and will cover all official club business. So mark the date on your calendar and get ready for a fun day for the whole family!

Where : Brandywine Picnic Park
690 South Creek Rd
West Chester, PA

When: June 24, 2006
9:00 am - all day

crazyfish
05-09-2006, 01:05 AM
PayPal for tickets has been set up at http://www.roversclub.org/html/payments.html.

Red and I will be there!

crazyfish
05-23-2006, 12:11 AM
ok, one "Snow White" and one "Short Bus" on the list.

jason
06-01-2006, 08:14 PM
Attendee list

* Frank B.
* Sean & Red
* Tom & Mira
Freddie V.
* Pouch (2)
* Hagg (2) +
Mc Mullen (2)
Lentz (2)
* Lessard (2) +
Ken H.
* Michael P. (2)
* Lars K.
* Tillinghast (2)
Lyle +
Lisa (3) +
Steve B. (2) +
* Monk (2)
Jeff W.

jason
06-06-2006, 07:32 PM
Above is the "unofficial" attendee list. I'll continue to update it as more people RSVP. Of course, you are welcome to show up at the door, but we'd like to know beforehand if you are planning on attending.:)

jason
06-16-2006, 08:27 PM
Less than a week away, and there is always room for more. If you need directions, go to www.picnic.com. There is food available all day long, and the AGM will start around noon and last about an hour. Input, comments, suggestions, ideas, criticism, and of course heaping praise is always welcome and needed. So even if you can't make it next Saturday, let us know what you'd like to see in the future and what your favorite club event or benefit is so we can improve on it, by e-mailing membershiproversclub@yahoo.com. Hope to see you Saturday!

jason
06-23-2006, 07:38 PM
Greetings Everyone,
I am looking forward to seeing you all at the picnic tomorrow. Please be advised that the park opens at 11:00 AM. I mistakenly posted 9:00 AM on the website. My apologies. Mira will be at the gate to welcome us in at 11:00, and our Meeting will begin shortly thereafter. For directions go to www.picnic.com. Should be a great time!:)
Jason

jason
06-23-2006, 07:46 PM
One more thing. I've got 8 gloves, one bat, but no softballs (insert silly quip here), so if someone could bring a few, we could get a game going.

crazyfish
06-24-2006, 12:45 AM
and they got plenty of tents :)
Can I drive my series around the bases?