PDA

View Full Version : A+G at Carlisle May 18-20, 2018

galen211
04-10-2018, 02:19 PM
Alloy+Grit will be returning to the Carlisle Import & Performance Nationals car show weekend in Carlisle on May 18-20. I’ve once again worked out a deal with the show organizers to have a dedicated Land Rover section and they’re providing a free club tent if you’d like to have a place for the ROVERS Club to congregate or put up a membership table.

We’re promoting the event through social media and trying to get a healthy showing of Land Rovers in honor of the 70th Anniversary of the company. It would be great if you could add this to the club events calendar and encourage as many members to attend, especially on Saturday May 19. I know not everyone is into “showing” their trucks, but it’s a great opportunity for people to get together and socialize with other owners (and eat and drink). Camping is available on-site for those who wish to camp.

We’ll be doing a Full English Breakfast from 9 to 10 am on Saturday for all Land Rover owners on the show field at that time. We’re also encouraging people to show up in their best English attire for a chance to win a $250 Orvis/Barbour gift certificate.

http://www.alloyandgrit.com/2018/04/06/alloygrit-to-host-land-rover-class-at-2018-carlisle-import-performance-nationals/

Disco96JSWB
04-12-2018, 10:17 AM
That sounds good and Jake and I plan to attend. It's been a few years since we made it out to Spring Carlisle.

I guess this preempts the State College weekend on May 19th.

galen211
04-12-2018, 10:35 AM
That sounds good and Jake and I plan to attend. It's been a few years since we made it out to Spring Carlisle.

I guess this preempts the State College weekend on May 19th.

I was asked to post it for A+G and I still plan to go to the Forest. :)