PDA

View Full Version : Robesonia Work Day

jason
10-27-2006, 06:27 AM
I thought this deserved it's own thread. I'm sure Mike and Bill will be there, as they usually are, but more help is needed. Contact Lyle for details or directions.

Our work days will be Sat and Sun the 4th and 5th of November. We will start at 9 A.M. both days. The amount of help on the work days will determine how much different the course will be from last year. We will break for lunch as usual to Tony's pizza at the end of town. Brush clearing tools would be best if we are to make a new course on the upper side now covered in stickers. Most canes are still up, or at least close to where they should be, just laying on the ground so we should have enough.

crazyfish
11-02-2006, 09:33 PM
This is a tough choice, help the club making trails, or spilling some beer while watching Jason....

Randy
11-06-2006, 02:34 PM
Hey Sean, I just saw the short bus!!

87xj95disco
11-06-2006, 06:03 PM
trails are done and look good not to hard but not to
easy
just to let everyone know the head count from sat was 6
and sundays was 3.
we want to make alot of new trail in the sping and retire
some of the ones we have been using.
prizes this year are awsome and a few surprises this year to,
more info about that at the morning meeting befor the event
starts. BE THERE BY 9 NO LATER THEN 930 AFTER 930 YOU DONT RUN
THE EVENT!
see everyone there on saturday

crazyfish
11-06-2006, 10:51 PM
Hey Sean, I just saw the short bus!!

You dreaming again? Was it in your driveway? Did you visit Evan? Spill the beans you bastard!

Randy
11-07-2006, 11:23 AM
No silly, it is in your avatar!! Bet you never thought to look there, huh???

galen211
11-09-2006, 02:03 PM
You dreaming again? Was it in your driveway? Did you visit Evan? Spill the beans you bastard!

Good to see that this has now spilled over to d-90.com. It's fun ribbing you about this but I really do hope it "appears" at Robesonia for your sake...