PDA

View Full Version : Used Series stock front shock

galen211
11-09-2006, 10:16 PM
One of mine is slowly collapsing. I noticed a lean in my truck and thought it was worn springs but the shock is dying. It's full of rusty holes and the axle is almost sitting on the bump stop.

Anyway, anybody got an old one laying around? Cheaper the better and free would be best. With my impending move and house purchase Rover parts are low on the buy list....:(

I'll be at Robesonia and will most likely attempt to change it there anyone brings one.

thanks.

ccalado1
11-10-2006, 09:38 AM
I will send it with Ben Smith since I will not make it to Robesonia. Hope Ben is ok with this since I have not asked him yet:rolleyes: .

Cristina

galen211
11-10-2006, 09:58 AM
I will send it with Ben Smith since I will not make it to Robesonia. Hope Ben is ok with this since I have not asked him yet:rolleyes: .

Cristina
Thanks!

bens101fc
11-10-2006, 10:50 AM

Cristina

That's all that I am. A poor member, slaving away in the Land Rover transport part delivery company.

(Don't forget to give it to me tonight.)

Ben

bens101fc
11-10-2006, 11:40 PM
That's all that I am. A poor member, slaving away in the Land Rover transport part delivery company.

(Don't forget to give it to me tonight.)

Ben

I've got them in the back of my 88. I dunno if we have met yet Galen, but you are looking for the tall fellow with a blue SIII 88 with a small jap kill flag on the door. NJ tags--just like in my avitar.

Ben