PDA

View Full Version : 1992 Range Rover SWB

solihull109
12-06-2006, 11:04 AM
I have a customers truck for sale. It's a 1992 SWB Range Rover, cornish creme in color with 130,000 miles on the original 3.9L. I was going to buy it myself and build a dual purpose rig, however recieved the ok to build another tdi powered series. This truck is clean, a few tiny dings , but very straight otherwise. New upper and lower gate, interior is spotless except a spot on the drivers seat, stitching needs to be repaired. Headliner is original,but looks brand new without a hint of sag anywhere. Tyres are about 85%+(stock), this truck has original chrome bumpers front and rear and are near perfect(no rust).
Here's what it needs, an exhaust, a small bit of rust repair, I mean small by the back D.S. door, the 3.9 needs ancillaries installed, I can provide that service if you like, all components are there just need to be put back.
This is one of the nicer classics that I've seen in a long time, it's hard for me to pass on this one, but there's something about driving in a vibrating metal trash can that can't be put into words.
I moved the truck from the shop to my house, so feel free to take a look.
My wife said she would even give up her Disco ll for the classic, it's that nice.
$2500. takes her home, sorry but won't budge on price. I kept it reasonable so someone could have a great Christmas present. I want to move the truck before I reconsider, thanks
Carey
easternwoodsresearch@yahoo.com

galen211
12-07-2006, 08:19 AM
Cary,

Is this the truck I saw you in a couple of weeks ago?

solihull109
12-07-2006, 09:01 AM
Galen, that would be a negative! That truck was a 1988 classic, which I refer to as a "clapped out" classic. No, the one that is listed is the exact opposite of what you witnessed.

Update: If someone is interested in the 1992, I will also sell a preowned safari gard front bumper w/ skid plate and a milemarker 8000lb winch for an additional $950. Both items are used but work!
:)

galen211
12-07-2006, 09:57 AM
I'll trade you a Mercury Mystique and a sometimes grumpy, fat, orange cat. Of course you'll owe me some money but we'll figure that out later.:D

solihull109
12-07-2006, 10:12 AM
Hell yes, how could pass on a "quality ford" product. As far as the cat, I hear they taste just like chicken? Break out the barbecue sauce!!!:D

solihull109
12-11-2006, 08:40 PM
UPDATE:

The 92 classic is not for sale, somehow I convinced the wife we needed two tdi powered trucks in the stable(yes I'm sure this will cost me big time somewhere down the road:D ) Thanks for all the response , but I'll keep her, she's way to nice to let go.

Carey