PDA

View Full Version : Trade my 95 D1 with 5-speed and 4.2 V8i for your S2a or S3

Craigness
02-11-2007, 10:01 AM
I have a excellent no rust 95 Stock d1 with a BRAND NEW clutch, Newer 4.2 (65k on it) and new brakes, calipers and billiy shocks. also new tires.

It's the top of the range for that year with leather, twin roofs that work and dont leak, rear A/C! Rear jump seats. Perfect dash board. No dents.

It's the dark teal mettalic color. Slight crease along the gas cap quater but overall great condition. inside is super clean but driver bottom has wear but no rips. Rear a/c works. no spline wear on r380.

I'm looking for an outright swap of a series truck. A IIa or III 88" is preferred. Must have no rustout. A good solid frame. No rust in bulkhead. And actually get to some sort of highway speed.

I figure my truck is work around 6G with the new motor and new clutch and it's being a super rare 5-speed with full kit. I have local offers of $5000 for it but I just dumped $3,500 into it.

Engine is completely redone. It looks new. All resealed with front and rear main seals, new gaskets all around. All hylomar sealed intake. No tick or slap in engine. All chambers get 155-160 psi. tranny shifts well with no ka-slap slap sounds. t/c is working mint. Stops on a dime with all new brakes last month. It's a perfect offroader core. There is NO RUST. Not even in the rear arches. Nothing. Garage kept it whole life.

Offers? Truck is in Queens.

Craigness
03-18-2007, 03:57 PM
Engine is out of truck (Nothing wrong with it) and it needs a new clutch. I have a good clutch but it's used. It has plenty of meat and firm springs wiht no slop i'll throw in. Bearing is needs to be changed.

Body is near mint. Engine bay could use a cleaning. Interior is good to excellent except fo rwear in drivers and passangers seat bottoms.

I'll take $2200 for everything. You come and get it in Queens. Rolls and steers.