PDA

View Full Version : RRC's, Disco II's, Disco3

derekdilks
02-27-2007, 08:24 AM
http://picasaweb.google.com/derekdilks

Rob P
02-27-2007, 09:56 PM
very nice pictures. The Disco with the white roof looks like it has had some minor cosmetic trail dents. I like the white roof though.

rvrsrvc
02-27-2007, 10:06 PM
And it's got new ones today! Stuffed the RF corner playing in my backyard- tore the wing at the corner lamp, removed the corner lamp and the body color piece under the lamps, (still haven't found the pieces) and the core support is pushed over slightly.
2 acres of fun!

flippedrover
02-28-2007, 12:39 PM
So when's the next open play day!!! I'll leave the 90 as payment errr repair work:D

solihull109
02-28-2007, 12:44 PM
And it's got new ones today! Stuffed the RF corner playing in my backyard- tore the wing at the corner lamp, removed the corner lamp and the body color piece under the lamps, (still haven't found the pieces) and the core support is pushed over slightly.
2 acres of fun!
Do you charge admission?

rvrsrvc
02-28-2007, 01:43 PM
Do you charge admission?
Hadn't thought about. The "proving ground" is supporting both the local and national economies already! I've broken lights, cv's, and winches on my own stuff, all of which I've fixed and, other people are also doing their part!
It's pretty cool: You can look out the windows from the heated comfort of the barn and watch most of the activity in the backyard, all the while being serenaded by the sounds from the local college radio station.

flippedrover
02-28-2007, 07:42 PM
[QUOTE=rvrsrvc
It's pretty cool: You can look out the windows from the heated comfort of the barn and watch most of the activity in the backyard, all the while being serenaded by the sounds from the local college radio station.[/QUOTE]
As well as the sound of my bank account drying up as i keep on breaking stuff.

derekdilks
03-07-2007, 06:24 PM
Just don't tell Trevors wife about the carnage in her own back yard. We've carved ruts 10" deep in some places ;) One day she's going to look out the window to see me tying up the goats and pigs to help pull me out of that stump hole:D :D

derekdilks
03-07-2007, 06:28 PM
very nice pictures. The Disco with the white roof looks like it has had some minor cosmetic trail dents. I like the white roof though.

Thanks Rob P, That Disco is/was my learner trail vehicle. Trevor just finished the build of the 93 RRC for me to NOT do all that damage too. Let's see how pertty I can keep her and for how long. Robesonia will be the test. :o