PDA

View Full Version : Paragon Run during the week of 11 July?

mlp141
07-05-2005, 06:25 PM
Anyone interested/able to hit Paragon on a weekday the week of 11 July? My sister is in town visiting and I have convinced her to come off roading in the Pumpkin. But, I work weekends in the summer and can't go.

But, if a few other folks could do a weekday run it would be perfect. As most of you know, my DII is stock, so it would mostly be easier trails.

Thanks.

--Michael

Alvin
07-05-2005, 10:24 PM
It just so happens that I am on vacation that week. I might be able to make it. Let me check my calendar and give you a best date.

Alvin
07-06-2005, 11:20 PM
How does Wednesday 7/13 sound? I am driving from NY, so I will spend the night in PA afterwards, but I can get there early Wednesday morning. My D1 is also mostly stock, but I have some recovery points (front and rear), some shackles, some straps, and a come-along. Maybe we can hit the intermediate trails, or beginner if you want. I am trying to get in touch with my brother to see if he can drive down from Boston. He has been bugging me to take him off-roading.

Alvin
07-08-2005, 12:59 AM
Micheal, some guys from MuddyOval are going to Paragon on 7/12. I think we should go that day, as there is a 3 vehicle minimum at Paragon. Please let me know if you are going to go, as I am already making preparations to go. I would like to let them know if I am joining them.

mlp141
07-09-2005, 08:45 PM
Alvin,

I should be able to go with no problem. Will know for certain Monday, but joining them would be fine (assuming they are OK with the easier trails).

--Michael

Alvin
07-09-2005, 10:36 PM
The other guys (one of the other guys had a problem with his truck) have a Freelander and a Jeep, and the only mods they have are BF Goodrich tires. My Disco is stock, too. I am also pretty new to off-roading, so I am sure we will be sticking to the easier trails. Where are you driving from? I am going from NYC.

Alvin
07-11-2005, 01:30 PM
Michael, check your PM as I am trying to get in touch with you so we can discuss details on where and when to meet. I am in for tomorrow, and another guy with a freelander, and I guess, you. We all need our trucks to go to work, and I know your truck is quite new, so we won't be doing anything that will put them in any kind of danger.

mlp141
07-11-2005, 06:18 PM
Alvin,

Something on my end has come up, and I cannot do Tuesday as it stands right now. Can we do Wednesday?

I'd really like to go, but tomorrow just won't work for me.

--Michael

Alvin
07-11-2005, 08:37 PM
Michael, are you sure you can make it wednesday? I am trying to get in touch with the guy from muddyoval that was going to join us and let him know that we can go on wednesday. I am not 100% sure he can make it then,though. We need 3 to go to paragon, and without him or you, then we only have 2. Let me know as soon as you can. I sent you a pm with my phone number. Give me a call as soon as possible. Thanks.

Alvin
07-12-2005, 10:18 AM
Michael, sorry I didn't call you back last night. I got home later than I expected and didn't want to call you so late. We are on for tomorrow (Wednesday July 13). We will meet in the Paragon parking lot at 10. Do you have a CB? If you do, announce yourself on channel 21 when you arrive. Check you PM before you go.

Alvin
07-13-2005, 07:13 AM
We should be at Paragon today (Wednesday 7/13) at 10AM. Whoever is going should meet in the parking lot, and monitor CB Channel 21 or FRS Channel 10.

Alvin
07-14-2005, 10:50 PM
I'm having a little difficulty getting the thumbnails to work, but here are the pics of the Paragon trip. I will work on the HTML to get the thumbs to work later. I am sure it is something simple. Enjoy.

http://flyservers.registerfly.com/members5/transitsurvey.org/paragon.html

crazyfish
07-15-2005, 02:59 PM
You can post them here if they are 640 x 640 or less. 4 at time...
And of course, in the roversclub.org gallery....

You can always email images to me and I can take care of it.

Alvin
07-15-2005, 09:42 PM
You can always email images to me and I can take care of it.

I'll convert to 640x480, zip them, and email them to you. That way you can FTP them to the site. Thanks.