PDA

View Full Version : ROAV Spring Rally

galen211
05-22-2007, 08:23 AM
I've seen some pictures that include some of our club members so I would love to hear a report. Maybe some pictures.....

I've seen Lyle, Matt K., Randy and I thought I saw Trevor's truck in there too.

pushngo
05-22-2007, 09:18 AM
I've seen some pictures that include some of our club members so I would love to hear a report. Maybe some pictures.....

I've seen Lyle, Matt K., Randy and I thought I saw Trevor's truck in there too.

It was wild!!!!!!

Trevor was unable to attend but I saw Lyle and Dave The guy from Draken 4x4 in NY and his wife took a lot of pics but I have yet to receive them There were 3 groups easy moderate and crazy. I met a buddy of mine from Buffalo there, Lucky 4x4 (or Fivespeed if you are a D-webber) who was sporting new 37 Pitbulls which are the **** if you were wondering, and he wanted to run the Crazy sections, so we did, and it was. I cannot wait to see the pics and just hope they present 10% of how fun it was.

I had no major damage a few scrapes and a small rip in the aluminum on the rear quarter and something in the steering bent but not bad the truggy smashed both doors irrepairably, RTE Steve drove a stake thru a tire and Justin (Fivespeed) tore out a rear GBR third w/ 411's.

Don't miss this next year a nice dinner, good people, great campground with showers, cable, Power, games room, etc, campfire, mud hill fun afterdark, a wine tour for the faint of heart and some kick ass trails. It was a great weekend.

derekdilks
05-23-2007, 12:23 PM
pics pics pics!!!

Rob P
05-23-2007, 09:50 PM
oh oh, pic me!http://www.jalopnik.com/cars/images/clown_car.JPG