PDA

View Full Version : Sun 10th Rausch Creek

derekdilks
06-05-2007, 02:41 AM
Somebody, anybody, if you own a Rover and don't have any excuses left, come out and play this Sunday!!! My son and I are going with or without you....

Disco96JSWB
06-06-2007, 09:54 AM
Hi Derek,

My son and I would be there on Sunday, except that I've got to leave for a business trip that afternoon. But we're interested next time . . .

We'd also like to try out the new Paragon location if there's a group that's going.

Regards,
Jeremy B.

derekdilks
06-06-2007, 12:15 PM
Saturday looks like it may be an option, got some interest from Muddy Oval. It would be a small group, 3 or 4 trucks

derekdilks
06-08-2007, 11:40 PM
We'll be there Saturday at 10:00ish, cb ch 14

pushngo
06-09-2007, 07:03 PM
Great day ran a lot of trails never even stopped for lunch

Ryan and cboy ran about 10 minutes till they broke a diff or axel and Derek got therte at noon spent the morning with some Jeepers who were actually a real nice group and then ran all the blacks again with Derek had all 4 wheels spinning while hicentered in 3 feet of mud at one point and my mud seeking friend never even drove in........ I hate mud

All in all a great day

Sorry no pics we were just driving, you have to come out and see for your self

rvrsrvc
06-09-2007, 07:43 PM
And I only received two phone calls to either rub it in or looking for a little help!
C'mon, Derek doesn't have any pix of the mud princess? He comes over here and aims for the muddy ruts in the back yard test track!

cboy
06-09-2007, 08:44 PM
Just got in. I had to AAA it home (thank you Ryan for the 100mile coverage ;) )cause I didn't have anywhere to drain the gear oil to pull the diff out. On our way out of the park we stopped to help out a LR3 that busted 2 rims cause he back down a hill too fast. Only 1 spare and 2 bent rims = LR roadside. At least I wasn't the only Rover being towed home today :p

derekdilks
06-10-2007, 10:19 AM
no snorkel + 4'+ of water=NO WAY for me! It was a great day though, sorry we couldn't run with Ryan and cboy, I saw that LR3 on the way out, did some pretty good body damage to the drivers side door too!! Not that I would know anything about that.:eek: