PDA

View Full Version : HELP - need to move trop-top

spechols
06-12-2007, 10:31 PM
OK group – I have a strange request.
I need to get my Trop-Top off of Cristina’s property.
She has been very good about waiting for me to move it – but now it MUST be moved by Monday.
Can anyone help transport and/or store this top for me?
It just needs to be moved and stored until I can get my act together to pick it up.
PLEASE!! - Stuart

spechols
06-14-2007, 05:39 PM
Group,
Well I got zero response to my call for help – so I am trying one more time incase anyone can help transport my trop-top. I know it is my problem not yours.
However, I now have storage space I can use in West Chester, PA if anyone can help move it over the weekend from Bridgewater, NJ.
Thanks - Stuart

jason
06-14-2007, 05:51 PM
Stuart, I PM'd you, but I may as well throw it out to Cristina, too. You can store it here as long as you need to, but I have no way to transport it right now as my Classic is in the shop. Cristina, feel free to drop it off in my driveway this weekend, I'll be at work.

crazyfish
06-14-2007, 11:00 PM
If you ( or it ) can get it to Doylestown, you can store it outside at my place. Sorry, that's the best I can do at this time.....

solihull109
06-15-2007, 08:19 AM
If you ( or it ) can get it to Doylestown, you can store it outside at my place. Sorry, that's the best I can do at this time.....
Stuart, I wouldn't do that, he's likely to morph that top into some funky camper top for his 37? Chevy pickup:D

spechols
06-15-2007, 08:46 AM
Group,
Cristina is going to take the top to Jason’s.
Jason will store it until I find a transport solution.
I still need to get it to Port Matilda someday.
Thanks - Stuart

Tom109
06-15-2007, 10:04 AM
I'm halfway between Jason and Sean, if that would make someone's life easier... (Jason?)

Tom P.

spechols
06-15-2007, 11:00 AM
I'm halfway between Jason and Sean, if that would make someone's life easier... (Jason?)

Tom P.
Only if you can move it.
It would be great to have it in West Chester, PA soon.
Better to have in in Port Matilda.
And not in Christina's yard is all that is needed right now.
Thanks - Stuart

jason
06-15-2007, 07:58 PM
Cristina and Peter just dropped it off. I can bring it with me to the AGM on July 28th in Avondale. Not too far from West Chester, right?

spechols
06-16-2007, 07:04 AM
Jason,
That would be great.
Thanks so much.
Stuart