PDA

View Full Version : Furnature moving get together

flippedrover
07-16-2007, 09:38 PM
Hey all I'm in need of a couple of people to help me and my dad move stuff out of their house in Fulton County Pa this coming weekend. It'll only take a couple hours and there is a little offroading too. I haven't been to the house in about 3 years but my parent's tell me that the driveway is now a challenging trail. Beer and food for the offering. I'll post an address as soon as I get it. Meeting mid to late morning. Food and beer provided.

Rob P
07-16-2007, 10:19 PM
consider it a maybe??

flippedrover
07-16-2007, 11:38 PM
consider it a maybe??
considered a maybe

rvrsrvc
07-17-2007, 10:57 AM
Challenging for the Explorer?

Andrea's away again and i've got both boys, but I could give instructions with the best of 'em!

flippedrover
07-17-2007, 06:44 PM
Challenging for the Explorer?

Andrea's away again and i've got both boys, but I could give instructions with the best of 'em!
Apparently challenging for large trucks. Both my parent's will be there as well. Will have the address shortly. I miss the old days of telling people to take Sipes mill road for 8 miles then turn left at the green mailbox. Wonder if the green mailbox is still there.

flippedrover
07-18-2007, 04:23 PM
As promised here's the address and holy cow mapquest actually found the house!! 12338 Sipes Mill Road needmore pa 17238

flippedrover
07-19-2007, 08:04 PM
Bueller Bueller Bueller

Rob P
07-19-2007, 10:06 PM
I'm gonna have to say no on that possible maybe. I'm gonna be doing Rover type stuff next weekend with the annual picnic so this weekend is best spent at home doing home type stuff. I hate to sound like a broken record but, if it were closer and I could manage a half day helping out like in the morning I think it would make a difference. But it is something like 2 hours each way and that wouldn't give me much time to do any helping.

flippedrover
07-20-2007, 01:35 AM
I'm gonna have to say no on that possible maybe. I'm gonna be doing Rover type stuff next weekend with the annual picnic so this weekend is best spent at home doing home type stuff. I hate to sound like a broken record but, if it were closer and I could manage a half day helping out like in the morning I think it would make a difference. But it is something like 2 hours each way and that wouldn't give me much time to do any helping.
No worries.

flippedrover
07-23-2007, 04:07 PM
Ok got all the stuff moved in the the storage container. The driveway wasn't as bad as I was thinking. My next project will be to let my parent's fix the driveway with a bobcat tractor with scraper blade and about three truckloads of gravel and a few sections of culvert. Anyone want to help?