PDA

View Full Version : Williamsport, Car dealer?

crazyfish
07-16-2007, 10:16 PM
Anyone know Green Valley Motors?

Damn, I really like this truck. They have some neat stuff.

http://www.greenvalleymotors.com/GVMClassics/GVMClassics/60%20Chevy%20Custom.html

galen211
07-17-2007, 07:34 AM
It looks like those are coming from the Turbotville auto museum. I always wanted to stop there but it really is just a guy who put his cars in a building.

I'll take that Bronco and Power Wagon on the main page.

http://www.greenvalleymotors.com/GVMClassics/GVMClassics/Classics%27%20Home.html

That place is really close to my old house but I'm not sure where it is in Hughesville.

EDIT: The Bronco and PW are already sold. That is the nicest built Bronco I have ever seen, rolling on skinny tires like a Series with an 8274 winch.

solihull109
07-17-2007, 09:00 AM
It's right on rte 54.......but I've stopped SEVERAL times...and he's never open.....even when I show up at his posted hours?.....a couple of times he did have some outside on display....if you like old vehicles, you have to see this place....I just stood there drooling like a baby.
I feel in love with a 50's era Chevy 1 ton with the Napco 4x4 conversion...all original....
I just wish he was open?.....maybe things have changed recently however...it's been about six months since I've tried to get in there.
Well worth the trip if he's open.

Green Valley is out near Lewis Lumber on the way to Picture Rocks...I haven't been there yet, but it does look like the same vehicles as the Turbotville museum.....

Rob P
07-17-2007, 10:24 PM
God that reminds me of my old 1960 Suburban 2 wheel drive I had in my senior year of high school. (1989-90) It had the same 235/3 speed setup with torsion bar front end and no oil filter on motor (from factory) and an oil bath air filter. The clutch is a hydraulic system with master and slave. Pictured on the firewall is the single circuit brake master cylinder with the clutch sharing the reservoir (sp?) but having it's own piston inside. Freeky Chevy engineering.