PDA

View Full Version : Parts and Stuff - to the picinic

crazyfish
07-21-2007, 10:21 PM
For Galen - D ring
I have a very nice series IIa front apron, RR running boards ( classic )

I need a perfect round smiths heater, someone to rebuild wiper motors

More as I think about it.

What do you have? Need? Let's limit this to Rover Parts :)

galen211
07-23-2007, 11:29 AM
For Galen - D ring
I have a very nice series IIa front apron, RR running boards ( classic )

I need a perfect round smiths heater, someone to rebuild wiper motors

More as I think about it.

Thanks Sean but I won't be there. I don't think any of the Central Pa. folks are planning on heading over either.

cris_rrc
07-23-2007, 01:33 PM

I have 5 RRC rims in very good shape green center and polish lips OEM ,comes with tires but tires are not really good they are just mounted.
Also a rear upper OEM glass for RRC comes with a rusty frame that I dont have the time to remove also comes with a 3rd brake light assembly ,I will trade or sale very cheap .
I need if trade RRC offroad stuff ,roof rack ,under body armor ,snorkel ect.

jason
07-23-2007, 06:50 PM
I have two IIa bonnet's. One with spare tire mount, one without. Neither has hinges or latch. $50 ea

IIa truck cab top. Side glass good. Rear slider needs replacement. $200

Picture is of the top and bonnet w/o spare mount.

jason
07-23-2007, 07:26 PM
Other stuff I can bring. Taken off of a 1993 SWB RRC. All used except the new dash top. The center console is fair, the fuse panel cover is good, rock guards are good.

jason
07-23-2007, 07:30 PM
Rock guards here.

galen211
07-24-2007, 07:32 AM
Jason, I call first dibs on that top. I didn't realize you had another one of those!

solihull109
07-24-2007, 07:46 AM
Jason, I call first dibs on that top. I didn't realize you had another one of those!
Galen, I happen to know where there is a BRAND new top, never fitted before....OEM.....:D

galen211
07-24-2007, 08:19 AM
Galen, I happen to know where there is a BRAND new top, never fitted before....OEM.....:D

You must have me confused with something else. I only buy things that are near the end of their life.

jason
07-24-2007, 05:53 PM

It's yours. I'll store it next to Stuart's Trop top.;)

solihull109
07-24-2007, 06:05 PM
It's yours. I'll store it next to Stuart's Trop top.;)
Now that's funny!....for those of you that know Stuart, it's funny. I finally got rid of his bulkhead, rear 109 brakes, S3 breakfast, S2a breakfast....he has stuff all over the place:D

mlp141
07-25-2007, 02:08 AM

Do tell.

solihull109
07-25-2007, 08:03 AM
OK, first off, you'll need to turn your wallet upside down and empty, then go to the bank and take out a loan and hand over, then refi your house and then maybe,....just maybe:)
This thing is brand new,...not refurbished to look new, but is new old stock that is MINT.

spechols
07-25-2007, 08:15 AM
OK, first off, you'll need to turn your wallet upside down and empty, then go to the bank and take out a loan and hand over, then refi your house and then maybe,....just maybe:)
This thing is brand new,...not refurbished to look new, but is new old stock that is MINT.
Always a tease – never a straight answer:rolleyes:

solihull109
07-25-2007, 09:01 AM
Lets just say...it hasn't been used yet on six figure series resto's....how's that, I don't have a hard number,...was just told that most won't/can't afford it:(

And Stuart...I've mastered the art after dealing with customers like you!....hehe

Rob P
07-25-2007, 10:05 PM
stuarts garage isn't that big, wonder if Miss Alice ( I think that's her name) has trouble getting through it?

solihull109
07-25-2007, 10:10 PM
stuarts garage isn't that big, wonder if Miss Alice ( I think that's her name) has trouble getting through it?
ahem..it's Miss Ann......and you must not have seen his shed?...plus I heard he purchased 2 sea containers for the rest of his collection( he'll also be incorporating them into his outstanding landscape):)