PDA

View Full Version : 2000 D2 for sale

kirkt
08-22-2005, 10:44 PM
Folks, it is with heavy heart that I announce the sale of my D2.

Pictures can been seen HERE. (http://kirkt.smugmug.com)

Below are the details. This has been my daily driver and my trail rig for 5 years - I am the original owner. It has been dealer serviced and maintained by LR West Chester. The heads, gaskets and valves were done at 85k miles. Most of the miles are highway cruising from commuting 50 miles per day. i love the girl and want to find a good home for her. I have to sell to start my biodiesel-veggie oil series project.

Thanks.

kirk thibault
berwyn, pa

Contact me with any questions or for more info:
Cell (267) 918-6908
Email: kthibault@biomechanicsinc.com

EMAIL PREFERRED :)

----------
2000 Discovery II SD (BMW era) - Chawton White - 90k miles, 75% of which are 55-65mph highway cruising miles.

- includes CDL stub and CDL warning light on dash. I have fitted a “twist-style” center differential lock lever.
- Rubber floor mats and cargo space mat.
- 6 CD changer under passenger side front seat.
- Uniden 78 XL dash-mounted CB radio with Firestick 4’ antenna on front bumper.

Modifications
- 2” Old Man Emu Heavy Duty lift – OME 751 front and OME 762 rear, plus 1” spacer blocks (rear) from Expedition Exchange. OME steering damper. Anti-sway bars have been removed but the hardware has been retained.
- ARB air-bag compatible winch bumper, with eyelets for limb risers (1 set included), mounts for Hi-Lift jack. 48" Hi-Lift jack with Jack Mate and ARB bumper-mounted jack point.
- Warn XD9000 winch with under-the-hood cut-off switch and Recovery Gear positive lock cable hook with swivel.
- Safari Gard rear bumper with integrated Class III hitch receiver and integrated fuel tank skid plate. Recovery Gear recovery block. Relocated turn signal wiring to flash upper lamp pods.
- Relocated spare tire carrier for 265-75 R16 tires – currently running Bridgestone Dueler M/Ts with approximately 15k miles on stock alloy 5 spoke 16-inch rims.
- Land Rover Genuine rear diff/pinion guard and steering protector skid plate, by Southdown USA.
- Rovertym heavy-duty sliders/sill guards.
- Mantec raised air intake (“snorkel”).
- Genuine Land Rover Adventure roof rack by Safety Devices, with 4 Hella 4000’s (2 center-mounted driving lamps and 2 outboard-mounted cornering lamps) plus 1 55Wx2 Hella rear work lamp. All wiring routed internally inside roof rack tubing. Optima Yellow Top battery. All interior switches are Land Rover Genuine binnacle-mounted switches (the switches to the left of the steering wheel and instrument panel).
- 150W 110V power inverter and 3-socket “cigar lighter” style power outlets wired directly to the battery (always “on”) for extra accessory power needs (cell phone, computer, iPod, etc.).
- Glisson amplified external GPS antenna (BNC style).
- Great Basin Rovers double cardon joint and front drive shaft service kit.

rmuller
08-23-2005, 10:26 AM
Best of luck with the sale.. if by any chance you want to part with that $G rear bumper seperately of the truck, let me know.. you'd also be able to use my rear bumper to replace it.

kirkt
09-21-2005, 02:48 PM
The D2 is being sold on Monday the 26th.

Thanks folks,

kirk