PDA

View Full Version : Costa Rica Safari Trips

crazyfish
09-14-2007, 10:51 AM
Got this in an email, thought I'd pass it along. Website info to follow.

Hello there! I am Ron Cortez, a Land Rover enthusiast. I want to invite Land Rover Club Members to a safari tour through the jungles of Costa Rica in a fully-restored vintage Land Rover from the 50's and 60's. You can count on up to 25 units that have been restored to their original condition; both esthetically and mechanically.

This will demonstrate to you what happens when passion meets business (we have tons of fun restoring them!). Our innovative company gathers groups of rover aficionados from around the world and shows them Costa Rica's unique nature and environment in the way that I enjoyed it when I was a young boy - playing in the mud with my Dad's 1950's old rover.

We have tours to the beach, jungle, and coffee plantations; or individuals can just rent a rover for a day and go just about anywhere. The only thing that we ask for potential Costa Rica safari goers is to want to come to Costa Rica and have fun!

The cost of a roundtrip to Costa Rica is about $450 and you can customize a tour even for 1 day for about $100. We have a very cozy Bed and Breakfast near the airport available to use as our central operation site. Please check out our pics and let me know if you have any interest. Afterwards, I will send you further details.

Thank you,

Ron Cortez

jason
09-14-2007, 08:29 PM
That sounds pretty cool. Costa Rica is littered with LR's. You might be able to stuff one in the overhead compartment on the trip home!