PDA

View Full Version : 1990 Rangie for sale

Lyle4LClover
11-09-2007, 10:47 PM
Ardenes green, slight body damage on passenger side rear quarter below roof and on sills and door bottoms, heater matrix and fan are bad, have brand new in box, passenger window doesn't work, have new motor and regulator, runs good, Headliner and roof hatch need work,in the last 10,000 miles had the whole top end rebuilt, new cam, lifters, rockers, rocker shafts,head gaskets, valves and guides, timing chain and gears, all 8 injectors, thermostat, fan and clutch, AIC, TPS, both fuel rail and coolant sensors, fuel pressure regulator, ditributor, and much more. Runs and drives fine, drive train perfect, everything works. A/C even works good! Problem is rust, floor pans, easy, and rear body mounts and rear wheel arches, hard. PA state inspection station says skinning with aluminum plate is OK, only hard part is wheel arches and rear body mounts. Truck is in PA and can be seen/driven at the Robesonia trials event. Lots of good parts, good base for restoration or hybrid. Make offer. I have two other Rovers to keep on the road, trying to simplify the driveway. Love the truck, our first rover, been to Florida, Califormia, Mexico, Canada and more. Never let me sit, it's just the damn rust thing! Wont let me pass PA state inspection!
Lyle

Lyle4LClover
11-12-2007, 08:13 PM
I decided on prices, $800 for the truck as it sits,(good clean title, I'm the second owner), $1200 for the truck and the box of parts it needs, (plus of course the rust repair), ($700 value, heater matrix, blower assembly, regulator, power steering hoses, etc. ) or just $700, (actual invoice for the parts) if someone needs them by themselves. It's paid for and I don't need to sell it, but could use the room in the driveway. Thought of more stuff I did to it in the last 10,000 miles, new water pump, and the oil cooler lines. The A/C still works good too!
Let me know!
P.S. test drives available.....BYOB....(bring your own battery!)
Lyle

motodisco
12-18-2007, 06:49 PM
can you email pics and up to date info on this(any work done or more found necessary) to s2landie@yahoo.com?
Thanks

solihull109
12-24-2007, 11:17 AM
Is this still for sale?