PDA

View Full Version : Since you visited ...

mlp141
11-19-2007, 10:18 AM
Hey Sean -- I am on some other message boards and on one (a Palm Treo site) the forum has a neat feature. I appears to be the same program as our forum (it looks nearly identical). However, when you log in is tells you that there have been XX number of posts since you last visited. Then, when you click on it it will show you all of the posts. It's a great feature. Can this forum do that?

rmuller
11-19-2007, 10:20 AM
Hey Sean -- I am on some other message boards and on one (a Palm Treo site) the forum has a neat feature. I appears to be the same program as our forum (it looks nearly identical). However, when you log in is tells you that there have been XX number of posts since you last visited. Then, when you click on it it will show you all of the posts. It's a great feature. Can this forum do that?

I just have a bookmark directly to 'New Posts' (http://forum.roversclub.org/forum/search.php?do=getnew) and everytime i click on it, it displays the posts i havent read..

pushngo
11-19-2007, 11:15 AM
Or just click on New Posts

mlp141
11-19-2007, 11:25 AM
Honestly, I have NEVER noticed that New Posts button. Who knew? Apparently everyone but me!

jason
11-20-2007, 12:51 AM
Don't feel bad Michael. I never noticed it either, and I'm a posting machine! :rolleyes: The new posts tab is a nice feature.

estique09
12-28-2009, 01:11 AM
Wow, first time I saw this post. In that case, i can't tonight but will do some write-ups tomorrow.

Rob P
12-28-2009, 10:17 PM
He's way back, he's in the warning track, almost at the wall......