PDA

View Full Version : D1 Parts

pushngo
12-03-2007, 09:02 PM
I have 2 D1's I am parting out both are white 1 a '94 1 a 96 w/ rear air and jump seats The '96 is a runner and very straight but needs a bunch of little fixes I would make it mobile for someone who needs a trail truck

Let me know hat you need

Tom109
12-04-2007, 12:53 PM
Randy,

I need those little clips that hold the sun visor in the forward position. I'll have to start making list of other stuff...

Tom P.

pushngo
12-04-2007, 02:40 PM
Randy,

I need those little clips that hold the sun visor in the forward position. I'll have to start making list of other stuff...

Tom P.

Make your list and check it twice and I will pull it all at once for you I would think it would be cheaper to buy those parts new than to have them shipped

Tom109
12-05-2007, 11:49 AM
New is $12 a pop!

List making ASAP...

Tom P.

pushngo
12-05-2007, 12:15 PM
$12 wow Let me know I will be pulling some parts this weekend

87xj95disco
12-05-2007, 02:06 PM
how much for the jump seats
how is the front seat and how much
what about the power stearing hoses are they still good
is there a ladder to any of them.
i can swing by to look im in lancaster too
let me know

pushngo
12-05-2007, 02:43 PM
how much for the jump seats
how is the front seat and how much
what about the power stearing hoses are they still good
is there a ladder to any of them.
i can swing by to look im in lancaster too
let me know

$200 for the jump seats if you take em out Note that they are for a rear air truck so they may stick out a little farther than non rear air

Front seats in all 3 trucks are torn to some degree

I have a set of used p/s hoses in my spares box

Let me know when you want to drop by they are all in the warehouse so everything is dry and warm

crazyfish
12-05-2007, 02:53 PM
they are all in the warehouse so everything is dry and warm

Have I told you that I hate you lately? :)

pushngo
12-05-2007, 07:54 PM
Have I told you that I hate you lately? :)

Yea but now I am spoiled, our lease runs out in April and the new Offices we bought does not have any sort of indoor parking at all. I am just doing an offer on a lot with an old 2 car block garage on it in a residential hood should be interesting. I will miss the 3000 ft of open space it was nice to pull the Dodge with the Disco on the trailer right in and just unload it when I got time and have 2-3 parts trucks all inside heated and air conditioned. All good things must come to and end I guess. LOL

87xj95disco
12-07-2007, 05:23 PM
the p/s hoses sound good i think its the hose that are leaking on mine
if not how much for the p/s box all so i need the bulb holder for the side marker
im going to make a list to bring with me when are you free to get together
call me or email
681 2588 or mikenroses@hotmail.com
need dir to get there
thanks

pushngo
12-09-2007, 12:10 PM
More pics

pushngo
01-02-2008, 10:31 AM
Tom I pulled off a pair of those clips Do you have a list yet or do you just want me to mail you these clips?

David Price
01-02-2008, 10:36 PM
I have 2 D1's I am parting out both are white 1 a '94 1 a 96 w/ rear air and jump seats The '96 is a runner and very straight but needs a bunch of little fixes I would make it mobile for someone who needs a trail truck

Let me know hat you need

Randy,
I'm interested in the "96" that is a runner, is it street legal?
I dont need a day driver, but smothing I can run to the cabin in ,and go wheeling in. I dont have a grage so I would need to borrow space in Evans series repair shop. How much work will it need.
Thanks
Scott Price

pushngo
01-03-2008, 10:58 AM
Randy,
I'm interested in the "96" that is a runner, is it street legal?
I dont need a day driver, but smothing I can run to the cabin in ,and go wheeling in. I dont have a grage so I would need to borrow space in Evans series repair shop. How much work will it need.
Thanks
Scott Price

Scott I have already started to part the '96 and don't have some of the parts to even make it a trail truck now. There is a 89 Rangie for sale here for $800 that needs a trani I have a trani and a LT 230 t-case I could swap into it and have a reasonable rig for about $1400 If we could do just the ZF mabe $1100

Tom109
01-04-2008, 01:03 PM
Randy,

I'll get the list to you this weekend.

My front door interior panels are UV-degraded on the top, by the window seal. Do you know if your 1996 interior panels have the same deterioration?

Wish you were closer to pull the parts myself... I'd take all four window motors.

Tom P.

pushngo
01-04-2008, 02:06 PM
I already sold the DS door panel the other isn't bad

How far away are you I will be pulling some parts on Sunday a if you want to drop by

Jarek M
02-28-2008, 11:13 PM
Hi Randy, you wouldn’t happen to have a D1 frame that is in your way?

pushngo
02-29-2008, 07:03 AM
Hi Randy, you wouldn’t happen to have a D1 frame that is in your way?

Jarek I have a nice white '94 that has a good frame and a straight body that could be had reasonable I would even consider your remains as a partial trade

pushngo
02-29-2008, 07:11 AM
Scott I have already started to part the '96 and don't have some of the parts to even make it a trail truck now. There is a 89 Rangie for sale here for $800 that needs a trani I have a trani and a LT 230 t-case I could swap into it and have a reasonable rig for about $1400 If we could do just the ZF mabe $1100

Scott I will have a '95 that is street legal and a small lift, mud terrains and the carpet has been removed and the interior "Rhino" type lined. If you remember the truck I had up there at SCC weekend that is basically it with some of the aftermarket stuff replaced with stock $1999

solihull109
03-01-2008, 04:17 PM
Randy, do you happen to have any manual tranny stuff? I'm looking for an R380 with bell, both the master and slave, and the pedal box for a disco. If so, let me know how much and I'll be down. Thanks

Carey

pushngo
03-01-2008, 06:34 PM
Randy, do you happen to have any manual tranny stuff? I'm looking for an R380 with bell, both the master and slave, and the pedal box for a disco. If so, let me know how much and I'll be down. Thanks

Carey

I don't but I was just talking to someone who did Let me see if I can figure out who it is and I'll get back to you

thechrisr
03-05-2008, 01:50 PM
Do you still have the following items from the two discos?

PS Pump
Steering Box
Driver's Side sun visor.

All would need to fit a '95 disco.
-Chris

pushngo
03-05-2008, 02:24 PM
[QUOTE=thechrisr]Do you still have the following items from the two discos?

PS Pump
Steering Box
Driver's Side sun visor.

I have a pump here ready to ship and a tan DS sunvisor off a '95, $100 + shipping. I just put the last non leaking box on my own trail truck and really you cannot beat the rebuilt boxes from Meridian they are about $300 with the bushings replaced with needle bearings and they charge like $30 for shipping both ways. I sell used boxes for $200

Tom109
03-05-2008, 02:39 PM
Randy,

Any chance you still have the sun visor clips? I'll take them, let me know what I owe you.

Also do you still have any front seats that will go in the bin? All I need is the woven suspension cloth beneath the drivers seat (look underneath, the bottom layer of the cushion - mine is orangish in color). You sink into a hole without it, don't ask how I know...

Tom P.

pushngo
03-05-2008, 09:33 PM
PM me an address Tom I'll get even some other tme

I will sacrifice the '96 seat how much work to take them out will determine value

mzitelman
03-08-2008, 11:46 AM
Hey, on the 96 , do you have the hard plastic piece that covers access to the rear bulbs on the left? Thanks, Marc

pushngo
03-10-2008, 06:54 AM
Hey, on the 96 , do you have the hard plastic piece that covers access to the rear bulbs on the left? Thanks, Marc

Left being Drivers side?

Do you have rear air?

thechrisr
03-12-2008, 02:45 PM
[QUOTE=thechrisr]Do you still have the following items from the two discos?

PS Pump
Steering Box
Driver's Side sun visor.

I have a pump here ready to ship and a tan DS sunvisor off a '95, $100 + shipping. I just put the last non leaking box on my own trail truck and really you cannot beat the rebuilt boxes from Meridian they are about $300 with the bushings replaced with needle bearings and they charge like $30 for shipping both ways. I sell used boxes for $200

I'll definitely take the the visor and most likely the PS pump I'll get back to you ASAP. I just cleaned my engine to see where the leak is coming from.
Can you send me a PM with your contact info so I can get a check out to you? Also how do I find a Meridian Box?

pushngo
03-13-2008, 01:27 PM
[QUOTE=pushngo]

I'll definitely take the the visor and most likely the PS pump I'll get back to you ASAP. I just cleaned my engine to see where the leak is coming from.
Can you send me a PM with your contact info so I can get a check out to you? Also how do I find a Meridian Box?

Box- http://store.meridianautoparts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=MAP&Category_Code=LANDISG

Pay pal usedroverparts at yahoo dot com

Thanks

pushngo
03-13-2008, 01:29 PM

I have a drivers side cover beige $15 + shipping from 17601 or you can pick it up if you want

thechrisr
03-14-2008, 04:47 PM
I'll Detake the PS pump and DS Visor. It wll need to be shipped to zip 07826. Just send me the shipping cost and I'll get that to you too or I can pick it up in Robesonia if you are planning to be there.

My electronic mail is thechrisr at gmail com

Thanks for the info on the Rebuilt Box. I just ordered one.