+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: York Pa. July Get Together

We will likely be out of town at the end of the month and unable to attend.... York is only 30 minutes away, and Long Level about 15.

Our typical luck.
    Bob

I'm interested, I'll have to try to check back into this folder oftener. (Love that York english don't ya?)
    "Professional Driver on closed course-Do Not Attempt"
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with a dead battery.

'96 Discovery w/redneck lift, '04 Discovery (Sold, I almost cried, ALOT!)
    Captincvmn@verizon.net

It`s been awhile since I`ve been on the forum or did anything else for that matter. The 27th sounds good to me. Does anyone know when the annual picnic will be?

Bob
    01 D2 108K
    13 Nissan 370Z
    03 FXSTS

Ok, we are about a week away. Who is sure they are coming. Next is what time frame is best for you. Mid afternoon, early evening? Scott

That date is still open on the calender for me. Afternoon and where? Just meeting for a meal or meeting for an afternoon of stuff?
    "Professional Driver on closed course-Do Not Attempt"
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with a dead battery.

'96 Discovery w/redneck lift, '04 Discovery (Sold, I almost cried, ALOT!)
    Captincvmn@verizon.net

I'm in and would prefer mid afternoon.

Mid afternoon is fine. I figured just meet, eat and hang out and chat etc. Nothing planned in stone. It depends on how many are coming as to where we meet. If not many we can just do burgers and dogs at my house. I will supply the meat and chips etc. Bring your own drinks. I have no problems with kids as long as they are well behaved. My house is old and full of old stuff. Think Father knows best meets Johnny Quest. All 50s-60s stuff and not kid proof or easily replaceable. If not we could meet at Chilis on the East side. For some reason it is better than the one on the west end. Large parking lot and good food and plenty of stores for wives and kids if they are bored talking rovers. Plus Chilis bottomless chips and Salsa are good! Either way works for me. My wife will be fencing in the morning at the Keystone games so mid afternoon is best for us. I am letting it up to you guys so just let me know. Thanks, Scott

I forgot the wife had an outing planned in Baltimore Sat nite spending the night and Sunday by the pool I will call on my way through York and see if anyone is still around.
    Where's my winch controler

I'm going to a wedding in Hershey on Saturday and spending the night but I should still be able to make it for something mid/late afternoon.

edit: I just noticed the typo in my sig line lol
    Tom
    1997 Discovery XD

Well I am not getting much feedback so I guess we will do it at my house. I am figuring 2:30 this Sunday. I am only a few minutes off Rt30 from the Hellam exit or a few minutes from 83 from the Mt. Rose exit. I am at 1200 homewood rd. 17402 if you want to map quest or just ask and I can give you directions. PM me for my cell number if you need it. If you guys want a different time or something let me know. I will be doing burgers and dogs. Bring your own drinks. I would like some sort of head count so chime in if you think you can make it. Thanks, Scott

+ Reply to Thread