+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: York Pa. July Get Together

Yes, I'll be there and I'll have at least one child (14yr old) with me and if everyone is healthy my S.O. and the baby will be along as well. More than willing to bring along something besides just something to drink. Just let me know what.
    "Professional Driver on closed course-Do Not Attempt"
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with a dead battery.

'96 Discovery w/redneck lift, '04 Discovery (Sold, I almost cried, ALOT!)
    Captincvmn@verizon.net

I'm in, just me.

Hi Rob, Wife & Baby are fine. If there is something you want to bring then feel free. I will have burgers, dogs, chips pretzles etc. Trevor, You can bring your dog if you like since I have never seen you without him. My cat will be locked in the bed room. I was also thinking later we could do a run down to Macks in Hellam. Only 15 minutes from my place. That way the Lancaster guys can head home from there as well. Just a thought. Oh, bring your own lawn chairs if you have them. I have some but maybe not enough if we get a bunch of people. Scott
    Last edited by tikicar; 07-24-2008 at 07:38 PM.

The wife and I might be able to make it.... We will likely be heading home from NC Friday evening. We will try.

Bob

I'll be by, but maybe not with the brown beast. I do believe I busted a spring the other day.

The missus and I are now back home from NC, and will be there on Sunday. Thanks for hosting.

Bob and Dawn

Here are some directions incase you need them. From Rt83 take the MT Rose Exit. Head east That is left if you were going south! Mt Rose eventually becomes Prospect Rd. Just stay straight. When you pass Locust Grove Elementary School on your right slow down. I am the second street on the right after the school. My house is on the corner of Homewood and Prospect.

Coming from Rt30 get off the Hellam exit. Turn left if coming from Lancaster. Go to light. Go through the light. You are on Freysville Rd. Follow this as it winds around untill you reach Prospect Rd. There will be a church in front of you on the right. Turn right onto Prospect Rd. The first left is Homewood.

I will have the XD in the Yard as a beacon. Feel free to park in the driveway. It is used to things that leak oil. Make sure to use your E brake. I got burgers and dogs and all the fixins, Cole Slaw, and some watermellon. If anyone else wants to bring something let me know. My fridge is pretty full so bring a cooler although I will have some out if you need to put your drinks on ice. Hawaiian shirt if you got one! You can walk right in the Breezeway (Enchanted Tiki Room) and straight through out to the back yard. See you tomorrow, Mahalo, Scott
    Last edited by tikicar; 07-26-2008 at 05:45 PM.

How about some ice cream to wash it all down? Do you have freezer space to store some until time to eat it? I just can't show up empty handed to this shin-dig........my morality won't let me. Cups? Plates? Brining my own chair doesn't count as contributing.

Captincvmn@verizon.net

Yeah, I have some freezer space. Bring it if you want. I have plates etc. Scott

There seems to be a tornado watch for your area until 1pm. Is the rain gonna put an end to the festivities?

Captincvmn@verizon.net

+ Reply to Thread