+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Shop Day Dec. 28th

Mmm.... Heated floor at Trevor's

OK...round two. Looks like this time we will be at Bill's place in Lebanon on January 31st.

This time we are going to get that transfer case in there. Bill's place has a pit and will make the job a lot easier. Also, it is heated.

If you haven't seen it yet come out and see Bill's recently restored 109 pick-up. It is an absolute piece of art.
    '59 SII

Thumbs up Count Me In!!

Always a good time at Bill's place, count me in. What is the time?
    Ken Heaton

1972 Series III
    1963 MGB

Got an email from Tom and all is a go for Saturday. He said he'll be there at 8 and he has the key.

Jeremy, not sure about Sunday. I should probably spend some time with my parents since I'll be staying with them. I want to get out so bad but I really don't want to break anything now that this RRC is getting close to being in good mechanical shape.

I also wish I could find some tires before I go off-road.
    '59 SII

Super Bowl is Sunday, so I'm less enthusiastic than I was. Plus I may have uncovered another mechanical gremlin yesterday. For a few minutes we were happy about the repaired diff and rebuilt starter, but now I suspect at least one cat is clogged enough to be affecting performance. Anybody who has ideas about how I could fix that problem without spending the money for a new y-pipe is welcome to send me a PM.

- Jeremy

I should have mentioned last night that I have a good used one but you should also look at getting a set from Summit I think they are like $40 each a muffler shop should charge about $50 to cut them off and weld the new ones on. Note that you do not take the y pipe off the truck to do this, you will never get them aligned again.

If you want to try my y pipe to see if that is the problem you are welcome to.
    Where's my winch controler

Default Cats

I have a Original y pipe with the cats I would let go for 100.00. Bought RN Y and cats because I thought mine were bad turn out to be bad wiring at O2, 55,000 on them

+ Reply to Thread