+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey folks, I'm new here, I think...

Default Hey folks, I'm new here, I think...

Hey gang,
    New guy here. I may have been a member back in my early D-90 days ('95-'05), boy do I miss that thing. I'm returning to the fold with my sights set firmly on a IIA 109. Neither talented nor phobic in the greasemonkey dept. Don't care which side the wheel's on (wife disagrees).

Not sure what happened to the single, rally-attending off road guy in me, but one day, I woke up married with two kids driving an LR2 and living in Manhattan.

We'll be upgrading to a LR4 in August, but I need a project vehicle. A bit strapped right now. If I can find a reasonably priced IIa with a galvanized frame and solid bulkhead, I may convince the wife to make a move.

The IIa will spend the majority of its time on Nantucket Island, so any anti-rust measures are a plus. If you could, please keep your eyes out!

Nice to be back, if indeed I was ever here! If not, nice to be here!

-Ben
    1988 Range Rover
    1994 Discovery I
    1995 NAS D90
    1998 Discovery II
    2008 LR2
    2010 LR4

Welcome, I'm sure you'll find something here... there's always something for sale. You could try the D-90 Source, lots of series goodies threre too!
    I like to browse the Landroverexcahange.com! That's where I found my 83 RRc.

Luis,

Welcome (back?) Ben!
    Take a look at Oscar's 109 in the Vehicles For Sale section here. Ready to go today, pretty recent frame replacement, lots of work recently....
    Trevor
    74S3/92RRC/03D2/06D3

+ Reply to Thread