+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Concalve (MAR)

Default Here's the latest news

-- UPDATE:
    As mentioned, the Conclave team has been working hard to get the best value for attendees of this event. As a result, we've trimmed the fat while still keeping our original objective in mind - hosting a great event at afacility with an amazing trail system for all experience levels. We're now setto move forward with pre-registration and offer an early-bird special.

Here is what you can expect.
    Conclave will cost $125 for the truck and driver for those who wish to register by Saturday, August 25, 2012. Late registrations are chargedan additional $20.00 simply because we will incur additional costs with last minute additions with the various vendors we're utilizing. This fee includes registration, camping and use of all facilities including trail use starting Friday, September 21, 2012. Please note the date change!

Passengers over the age of 11 years old are not charged aregistration fee, however, the Cove charges $15 per person, per day. Discountsare available for children under the age of 11 and will be noted on ourregistration page. This fee will be charged regardless of your overnightaccommodations whether it be off-site lodging or camping on-site at the Cove.This $15 fee includes camping, and use of all facilities including trail use.

A detailed schedule of events will be posted on our website tooutline what your registration fee includes.

Conclave welcomes two supporting Land Rover Clubs to the event.

The Rover Owners Association of Virginia (ROAV) has offeredtheir full support. ROAV will offer such activities as:
    -Beginner guided trail rides
    -Advanced guided trail rides
    -Pony Rides
    -Moon Bounce
    -Blindfolded obstacle course

The Northeast Land Rover Club (NELRC) has also offered theirfull support. NELRC will be winding down their Convoy for Hero’s charity driveat the Conclave and will be participating in activities such as:
    ‪Charitable 50/50
    ‪Charity Raffle
    One and done competition
    Where's my winch controler

Grady and I are going to Marclave. Planning on leaving Dover PA area around 2pm for the 2 hour trip. Camping and bumming rides when we can, not driving.
    "Professional Driver on closed course-Do Not Attempt"
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with a dead battery.

'96 Discovery w/redneck lift, '04 Discovery (Sold, I almost cried, ALOT!)
    Captincvmn@verizon.net

4 more sleeps!!!!! See you there.
    So, who else is going?

Keith and I are heading down Thursday evening, departing Two Pines at 7.30pm in the Range Rover.
    74S3/92RRC/03D2/06D3

I put the series on the trailer behind "Big Red" the Ford F150, I want to get there the same day I leave for there. I should be there Thursday. Dad won't be coming down this time, he already had plans. He's having trouble with the brakes on the 101 anyway. Anyone a hydraulics expert? Anyone bringing anything that goes bang? Anyone have any requests? I have a few items I can bring. Let me know. Their range is crude but a lot of fun! See you all there!

Leaving between 9 and 10pm from the jersey shore on Thursday. Should be driving the 109.

Default Marclave

Heading down Friday morning and bringing the 109. Lyle, had so much fun shooting your guns last year, went and got a Ruger mk III. Small, but really fun.

Ok, still leaving at 7.30 but now trailering the Disco.
    74S3/92RRC/03D2/06D3

Leaving early Friday morning. Flat towing the Series.
    '59 SII

Leaving Friday 830 am from Easton.

+ Reply to Thread