+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bill Simone

As I struggle to find the perfect words to offer my condolences, I realize there aren't any. Bill will missed, his spirit will live on in hearts and minds of those who were touched by him..

Larry Cutler
    LC Rover
    1974 MOD 88

Dawn and I will be there in the morning. I was stunned, as I didn't know Bill had been ill.

Bob Birmingham

Our condolences to Pammi and family. Bill will be in our thoughts and prayers.

FYI

This coming Friday, Sept 14th is an exhibition of Bills work (see Facebook snip below). A few of us are planning to attend if anyone else would like to, all are welcome.

"We would like to extend an invitation to an event being held to celebrate some of the works of Bill Simone. The event will be held from 6:30 to 8:30 on Friday September 14th, at the Marketview Arts Building in York. This will be a fantastic opportunity to come see some of Bills work. We hope to see you there."

Bill B

Thanks for posting this! I will just happen to be home this coming weekend for my grandpa's 80th birthday party and I think I will go.
    '59 SII

Great. Hope to see you there. Molly and I are coming, Tom and Mira, possibly John B also that I know of so far.

I will be there, and Dawn will try to be there, work allowing.

Bob

Sorry I missed everyone last night. We were running behind schedule with the family and wouldn't have made it up till the last minute.
    '59 SII

+ Reply to Thread