+ Reply to Thread

Thread: do you want your rover in a tv show ?

Default do you want your rover in a tv show ?

I work for a television production company called Sirens Media based in Silver Spring, MD. We are currently looking for a specific model Land Rover for an episode of the Investigation Discovery series "Who The Bleep...?" The Rovers Club looks like the perfect place to find someone who may be interested in having their vehicle featured on this show.

Would you mind reaching out to your members to see if anyone in the Mid-Atlantic area is interested in letting us rent their Land Rover for a day? We specifically need a White Land Rover with a door that opens sideways like the Discovery model (photo attached). It is only needed for a single day and we would allow the owner to drive it to the set if they wish (or we would be happy to pick it up/drop it off as well). Sirens Media will provide proof of our company's auto insurance and will draw up a legal contract for the transaction. We will offer a rate that seems reasonable to the owner for the use of his/her Land Rover (we generally offer $150 but the rate is negotiable).

Let me know if you have any other questions. I could type up a post that you can copy/paste into an email or on a forum if you wish. You could also just forward this email along. This is a great opportunity for your members to have their vehicle featured in a Discovery show and make a little profit at the same time. Should you be interested, we would love to develop a relationship with your club so that we may work together in the future whenever opportunities like this arise.

Mik Ayers
    Production Assistant - Who the Bleep...?
    Sirens Media, LLC
    8757 Georgia Avenue
    Suite 450
    Silver Spring, MD 20910
    c. 904.635.4814

update for tv show

I don't think we will even be driving the vehicle, It's just a part of a crime scene that we need to re-create. It would probably be an all day event, around 8-10hrs but if you want to see a tv production set, this is a great way to come hang out. So if you come up with a white rover, let me know. Even if you don't, I can still add your email to our "vehicle contacts" list if you want to be on it. Let me know.

Interesting they contacted me looking for a Classic I'd be careful

Oh yea they were paying $3-500
    Where's my winch controler

+ Reply to Thread