+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Summer Robesonia Wheeling event

Default Summer Robesonia Wheeling event

Hello all, just throwing out an invitation to come up here to Robesonia to wheel on Saturday July 27th and Sunday July 28th. Arrival on Friday the 26th in the evening if camping. No official club sanctioned events or prizes, therefore, no fee either. Just a weekend wheeling and camping. Dad will have the brake parts for the 101 by then so I'm sure he could use a hand too. Let me know if you're interested. I have a few coming up for the weekend and camping out. We have 27 acres here to explore and build trails on. Headcount if interested?
    Lyle

I may be up for a day of wheeling. I'll let you know.

Hey Lyle, FYI NJLR is heading to Rausch Creek the same day for a day of greens and blues and a long BBQ. I can't make either because I'm preparing for VOT.
    - Ed
    President Northeast Land Rover Club
    www.NELRC.com

The VA, MD, DC group is coming up to camp, wheel, scout, fix, shoot and more. Everyone is more than welcome to come up and spend a day or more in the woods. If you want to you can all "try" to follow me in my series! That's always a fun time! Last year on the third mountain behind my house I ended up in a dry creek bed with apparently no path into (or out of) it. And I did not use a helicopter!

+ Reply to Thread