+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rovers picnic

Default rovers picnic

sorry for the short notice but can anyone please help me. I need some one throw together something
    for the rovers picnic. I have some major issues i have to deal with at home.
    any help would be greatfull.

thank you

mike stevens

Default Picinic

I can't plan it but I'd say sept 7th raucsh creek, picinic, Maybe an early lunch/get together then hit the trails for some wheeling.

You know, Trevor and Mike, and of course the rest of the club, in the absence of ability of prior planning due to time and life constraints, that may be a very good option! Especially if there is already an active contingency going to Rausch that weekend! I like the idea, the date would line up OK for other events on the calender and it would be a location North of "normal" that may attract others. Mike, your choice last time was great, although the weather took a turn for the worse. I really liked that campgound and went up a month or so later and camped. I like the North factor, being kind of central myself. Trevor, I'm not too familiar with the location's current policies and proceedures as I've not been there since I got my stock Rangie stuck down near what looked like a big road that turned out to be a boulder field! That was about 8 years ago roughly. Thanks to the dude that had the plastic (bondo) wings (can't remember his name at the moment) for helping to get me up and out!) I think this may be a good viable solution to the picnic for a president who is overloaded with home and club duties! I think the picnic is important to the club activities and all that is entailed in the event so I think this may work. Why don't the three of us discuss tomorrow (Saturday)? I will be available anytime after about noonish. Email or text me? post here if you need contact info please. Let's make it happen!
    Thanks guys!
    Lyle

Default sorry for the confusion!!!!

Sorry for mixing up everyone with their real and virtual lives and screen names! Been working 90 to 100 hours all summer! Just got home after working a 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM shift again (we're hiring if anyone knows refrigeration service!) and read a weeks worth of posts.
    Anyway, still like the Raush idea for the picnic! Let me know!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let's talk tomorrow.
    Lyle (did I mention that I work too much?)

+ Reply to Thread