+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spring Robesonia Trials 2017 official thread

Hybrid View

Default Update on night run trail system

Bunch of my neighbors came out last weekend and completed a trail from my back yard over to the pines then up an impossible hill climb (if it's raining) and Tee'd off to a trail that leads over to where Rob broke his tie rod. It is now a complete loop on previously untraveled terrain. Should be fun! As for the lower 11 acre playground below my Dad's property, they are logging it shortly and it may be impassible for the Spring event. We'll have to see how much cleanup they do. Not a big deal, we'll make more trails behind my house until we get that area cleaned up. There is a gully that runs parallel to one of the trails behind my house that I'm sure I could get a locked truck on 35's stuck for a while! For the work weekends, if your'e not into a walkabout in the woods with a chainsaw to clear trails, my father is still looking for some help on his 109 project. He's very close. It turns over, but not fast enough to fire off the diesel. If anyone is mechanically inclined, I'm sure he'd be appreciative of the help! Work days are also camping days if you need to get away for a weekend. We have free primitive camping with the deer on top of the mountain. All are welcome!
    Lyle

So is it locked in for the 29/30 weekend?

It works as it is the week after Scarr but it is the same weekend as the Icebreaker which I would miss to do Robesonia just asking
    Where's my winch controler

What's the Icebreaker?

Turns out I can't make this weekend either now, but pretty sure it's locked since we have communicated it in a lot of places.
    '59 SII

Icebreaker is a Big Dogs event at the Cove

That's the wifes Birthday too I may be iffy

So it looks like I won't be able to make it to the event but still want to help with the workday on the 22nd. Lyle, is it alright if the boy and I camp Friday night into that saturday?

Hey Lyle,
    I keep saying I'll be there for your dad's truck !

Steve

Default Clean Up Start Time?

I'm planning to join you guys this weekend to help with the clean up. What time will you be getting started on Saturday and Sunday this weekend?

I also wanted to confirm this is the best place to meet at that time?
    101 East Mountain Ave. Robesonia, PA.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting everyone this weekend.
    TJ

Default Clean Up Start Time?

I'm planning to join you guys this weekend to help with the clean up. What time will you be getting started on Saturday and Sunday this weekend?

I also wanted to confirm this is the best place to meet at that time?
    101 East Mountain Ave. Robesonia, PA.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting everyone this weekend.
    TJ

Hello TJ, we'll be starting at 9:00 both days and the address you listed will get you here. If you have any questions or problems you can always text or call me at 484-357-9058.
    Thanks and hope to see you here!
    Lyle

+ Reply to Thread