Hello everyone!
Due to a trip my wife and I are making to Moab to go offroading (don't be jealous!) this early Spring the dates for the Spring Trials will be as follows:
Work Days: April 15th & 16th
Work Days April 22nd & 23rd (Yes that's Easter, I'll be in the woods after church and a good meal)

Event days April 29th & 30th.

I know it's a little later than normal but it may be nice to wheel when there is foliage on the trees.
I hope everyone can make it out for a day or weekend, always a good time. Plan on running some of the Fall trails backwards this event! That will be interesting.

My Dads 109 project is also pretty much where it was left in Fall as he's been having problems with his knees and not quite as spry as he was a few decades ago. Would still love to see a diesel 109 make it down to Tony's for a lunch run!

Also, if you're in your calendar please mark down July 15th and 16th as the official "Robesonia Red Raspberry Rover Run". This appears to be about the peak time for the local raspberries. We'll do camping and raspberry picking along with culinary treats centered around the delicious raspberry. Maybe some vanilla ice cream and such too. Still working on the details on this one, open for input.

Thanks!
Lyle