+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spring Robesonia Trials 2017 official thread

So it looks like I won't be able to make it to the event but still want to help with the workday on the 22nd. Lyle, is it alright if the boy and I camp Friday night into that saturday?

Hey Lyle,
    I keep saying I'll be there for your dad's truck !

Steve

Default Sucessful work days!

Had a good work day. Thanks to everyone that came out to help, Steve, Stephen, Steve, Liz, Jeff, Shea, Tom.
    We have 5 sections completed so far. One brand new area we've never used before too. We only have 5 more sections to make for the event.
    Remember, free primitive camping, free firewood! Come on up this weekend. Might do a night run if there is interest.
    Have to put my Rover back together, had a little issue with the brown muddy water trying to lubricate the front wheel bearings. Thanks to everyone for helping scold me for only checking my bearings every 17 years. Always a good time!
    Thanks again, Lyle

Default Clean Up Start Time?

I'm planning to join you guys this weekend to help with the clean up. What time will you be getting started on Saturday and Sunday this weekend?

I also wanted to confirm this is the best place to meet at that time?
    101 East Mountain Ave. Robesonia, PA.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting everyone this weekend.
    TJ

Default Clean Up Start Time?

I'm planning to join you guys this weekend to help with the clean up. What time will you be getting started on Saturday and Sunday this weekend?

I also wanted to confirm this is the best place to meet at that time?
    101 East Mountain Ave. Robesonia, PA.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting everyone this weekend.
    TJ

Hello TJ, we'll be starting at 9:00 both days and the address you listed will get you here. If you have any questions or problems you can always text or call me at 484-357-9058.
    Thanks and hope to see you here!
    Lyle

1951 S1 80 * 2 - 1955 S1 86 - 1956 S1 86 - 1957 S1 107SW - 1958 S1 88
    1966 SIIa 109 - 1966 SIIa 88 - 1967 IIb FC - 1968 109 "Pink Panther"
    1974 SIII - 1984 110 - 1997 D90
    1987 RRC, 1991 D1, 1997 D1, 2002 D2
    2011 LR4 - 2018 D5 TD6
    This is getting out of hand.....

Default Trails are all set!

Hello everyone, thanks to some good help this weekend all the trails are set! I was happy to see some new faces at setup along with the regulars. We ended up with 11 sections. Really counted 10 all day but then wrote them all down and found there were 11. Hmmmm. Anyway, we have several new trails in sections we haven't used before and some that we've either turned around and made them completely backwards or changed them in fun ways. We have some mud (provided we don't have a drought this week) and of course the rocks! We have firewood for a campfire already to go. Everyone is more than welcome to come up early and camp for the weekend. Porto Potty was called in today and we'll take it up to the campground for the weekend. The apartment will be open this weekend, RSVP now if you like to "camp" in a little more creature comfort. Well behaved children and dogs are always welcome, leash as necessary. Please let me know if you have any questions and hope to see you here!

So what's the schedule going to be Novice one day and the rest Sunday or everybody both days?

Just trying to see if I can shoot home for the wife's birthday for a few minutes
    Where's my winch controler

Default Thank you

Thank you everyone! I hope everyone else had fun, I know I did! Congratulations to Randy for a good win. Everyone did great as there were some very difficult trails this event. It was great to see some familiar faces and meet some new people too. I need to get Galen in touch with two people for membership yet, the family with the bugeye from Whalusa (SP) PA and Rich from E-town PA. We ended up with a few leftover items after the event, no children, pets or Rovers, just some camping/cooking items. Will post when I get home from work.
    Thanks again everyone for your support on work and event days!
    Lyle

+ Reply to Thread