+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fall Ringwood Trail Clean Up

Hybrid View

Default Fall Ringwood Trail Clean Up

This is the 15th year of running these clean ups in conjunction with Ringwood State Park. We've made a positive impact and had some good days out on the trails in the process. Next one is coming up...

When: Sunday, October 29th. Meet at 8:45am and depart for the trails at 9:00am. We generally finish up around 5pm but I can't guarantee a time. No late comers - once we depart for the trails it will be nearly impossible to locate where we are at. We'll be driving one big loop and there aren't really any shortcuts.

Where: Meet up at the park office to sign volunteer forms. 1304 Sloatsburg Road, Ringwood, NJ.

What to bring: Dress for being outside all day, rain or shine. Fuel up prior to arriving. Bring lunch, snacks, and plenty to rehydrate with (NO Alcohol). A few large garbage bags, work gloves, and a chainsaw would be good if you have one.

Many of these trails are not normally driven by vehicles so they are overgrown a bit - scratches should be expected. They are also rocky and will challenge a stock vehicle's clearance so expect some dings and scrapes if you are riding low.
    '89 Range Rover
    '95 D90

Frank,
    Thanks for organizing this event. Please sign me up for it. It's always a good day out in the woods.
    - Jeremy
    '92 Range Rover
    '51 80"

DATE CHANGE: Now Sunday, November 5th. Everything else is the same.
    '89 Range Rover
    '95 D90

Default Ringwood!

This is always a fun day in a beautiful setting with Land Rovers. Jake and I will be there next week with the RRC and the D2.

- Jeremy
    '92 Range Rover
    '51 80"

Default Ringwood

I'll plan to be there for the first time in a LOOONG while. I'll also bring a chainsaw. Looking forward to it.
    Chris Lessard
    '95 Discovery 5-Speed

+ Reply to Thread