+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Robesonia Red Raspberry Rover Run July 15th & 16th (this coming weekend)

Default Robesonia Red Raspberry Rover Run July 15th & 16th (this coming weekend)

Hello everyone, this coming weekend, all weekend, come on up and pick raspberries day/night! free camping and Rover trail rides all weekend on the site of the trials courses. Ever wanted to drive but feel its too much pressure at the trials? Well, here's your chance, take the weekend to hang out and camp or drive the trails, follow me if you dare! The raspberries are almost ready so next weekend they should be good to go, bring a pale, bucket, bag, etc and pick all you want for free. This is not a trials event and is a relaxed event with no pressure, prizes or fee. Email me if you have any questions.
    Been crazy at work, couldn't make picnic, had three techs quit, been non stop, i need a weekend to relax!
    Thanks, Lyle

Dude this is the weekend for the run at Chaos I would have loved to be there but...
    Where's my winch controler

Yeah Randy, I know. I would have liked to make that event Skater Dave was promoting but with my work schedule i simply can't make a West Virginia trip at the end of this week.
    Someone should start a thread on that event with details for those who can go. Get some reviews so I know for next year. Raspberries are ripe for about 3 weekends in a row, I'm sure I can fit both in!
    Don't worry Randy, Fall Robesonia Trials are in October! AND not one Rover has made it up Trent's Hill unassisted yet!!

We'll try and make it. Should be able to bring the pump back for Dave's 110.

That was a fun afternoon.

+ Reply to Thread