+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Series truck

Default Series truck

Since our forum is so busy.

Finally ready to buy a Series truck again. Long story but I'm doing an extra project for work and they are paying me in two lump sums. I received one already and by end of December I should have ~$10k for a budget, have a little less at the moment.

Looking for an SI, SII or IIa. Patina preferred to something that has been poorly re-painted. I know my budget isn't at the top end so I don't expect perfection, but something that runs and drives and isn't a rusted mess underneath. More than happy to correct mechanical issues if necessary.

My dream is a IIa 109 Marine Blue pick-up but I realize that is likely not in my budget. I am not very interested in a 109 5-door, but any other configuration would work.
    '98 D1

Where did all the Series trucks go? Are they all tucked away in garages and barns?
    '92 Range Rover
    '51 80"

Quote Originally Posted by Disco96JSWB View Post
    Where did all the Series trucks go? Are they all tucked away in garages and barns?
    There's plenty out there if you want to spend $20k. The market is very different than it was 10 years ago, but I guess that's what happens over 10 years!
    '98 D1

Mine is in the barn and stays there when the salt comes out! Some of the prices I'm seeing on line these days seem pretty crazy. I wonder how many of those sell...if they are selling that high, perhaps I shouldn't be off roading mine!

I'll let you know if I spot anything. John (http://www.parovertech.com/) in Kennett Square has a an interesting mix of trucks sitting outside his shop...probably Customer rigs in queue, but some of them have been there for quite a while...I'll stick my head in and see if anything is for sale.
    '73 SIII 88 Pick-up

Done.

'98 D1

Good find....looks really clean
    LC Rover
    1974 MOD 88

+ Reply to Thread