+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paragon Week of June 19th anyone

Hybrid View

Default Paragon Week of June 19th anyone

Hey guys. Galen and I were talking and it looks like he may debut the yet-to-be-named 88" at Paragon in June.

Since school is over for me the 13th, and since the trails are far less crowded during the week, we were thinking about a day trip during the week of June 19th. I would most prefer Thursday the 22nd, but noting is set. It’ll be sometime that week.

But, we wanted to invite our fellow Rover members. I did not post this on Discoweb or elsewhere for that reason.

That said, with my stock DII and Galen’s maiden voyage, we plan to stick to the easy trails and generally light stuff. I would love for an experienced driver and Paragon expert to join us. I know it might be boring on the lighter trails, but we could use the expertise.

If you’re interested, you can e-mail or PM either Galen or myself.
    "QQ Rover" -- 1962 Series IIa 88"

Thursday is good for me also. This could be the pre-AGM/picnic run. Any takers?
    '59 SII

Anyone ... anyone ... Bueller ... Bueller ... Anyone ... Anyone ... Fry ... Fry ...

G -- Ben is out -- has to work.

Not sure what we can do if no one else comes through. Just had a brainstorm though. It'd be sweet to get someone with an LR3 to join us. I'd be curious to see one off-road for myself.

What about Matt? He have anything 4-wheel-drive?

Outside shot Mike might buy a Jeep soon, so he might join us, but I'm thinking not.

I'll go. I can either bring the super Disco with all of the equipment or my bone stock 95 SWB with still functioning EAS.

Trevor

Trevor,

It would be great to for you to come out. RRC or Disco is your choice, just glad to have someone with off-road knowledge along for the ride.
    '59 SII

+ Reply to Thread