+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ringwood, NJ - July 15th

The pistons are cleaned and polished, and so are the heads. I am getting the block dipped and magnafluxed this weekend, along with the crank re-ground. Also, I am ordering the gaskets, bearings, seals, and everything else tomorrow. So they should be here by the weekend. Hopefully I'll start assembling by this Sunday and should have it together by next week. So it could be around 2 to 3 more weeks for the install. I'll keep everyone posted, and anyone who wants to drop by and help (or just watch) is more than welcome. We'll have BBQ that weekend. It'll be something like a shop day. I'll post the details when we are almost ready.

U guys have space for one more. I like to go.

Cancel the last post, I just got reminded that on the 15th, I have to usher on my friends weding #@#$$@!!!

was away for the long weekend - maybe the next one will work out for you

I just broke the rear right spring on the F-250, the rear is leaking pretty good now, and it's been overheating the last couple of days. Ready for Ringwood! Eric, I'll e-mail you my phone # and we can meet up in the morning, if you would like to follow me.

despite the 90 degree weather, i guess you'll be running the heater tomorrow!

just biked the trails this evening - morning run should be cake but the afternoon...

Despite the fact that 95% of the time was spent driving, we still managed to pull a volkswagon, a toyota, a tailgate, cooler, toilet, and four bags of trash and bottles! Much thanks goes to Chris for the extensive use of his winch and a round of applause to Eric for being the only one to not need it. However, the award for most daring goes to Jim for taking a new LR3 and actually using it for its intended purpose.

I have to agree that the LR3 was most impressive. Seeing it perform the way the engineers intended was very reassuring to me that Land Rover still has off-road capability as a major priority in it's design philosophy.

+ Reply to Thread